- A comprehensive Environmental Impact Report (EIR) will be prepared for public review.
- The County of Los Angeles will be the Lead Agency for environmental review.
- LACMA will host opportunities for public discussion of the project.
- The County and City of Los Angeles will hold hearings with public participation.
- The County of Los Angeles will be the primary authority (the Lead Agency) for review and approval of the proposed project and environmental documents.
- The City of Los Angeles will participate in the Environmental Impact Report (EIR) as a Responsible Agency and consider approvals for portions of the proposed project within its jurisdiction (the Ogden parking structure and the elevated part of the new building that crosses Wilshire Boulevard).
- The Notice of Preparation (NOP) for the EIR is available for public review at the County Registrar’s office and through the County Registrar’s website at ceo.lacounty.gov/envirodoc.html
- A public Scoping Meeting for the Environmental Impact Report will be held at LACMA on Wednesday, August 24, 2016, from 6 to 8 pm.
- The Draft Environmental Impact Report (DEIR) will be prepared and made available to the public, and opportunities for public participation will be provided.
- Before the proposed project is approved, the Final Environmental Impact Report will be prepared addressing all public comments received on the DEIR.